What did I choose this career?
When I was a child I never dreamed with a specific job , I just wanted to be a pokemon master or maybe I dreamed with be a rock star or a famous actor like the other kids but I knew it was only fantastic ideas, not somthing that it could really happen to me in the future. Indeed one time in art classes we had to draw ourselves about the future and i drew myself like a homeless.
The time past and I didn’t knew what to do with my life, all my family said that the best options was to be a engineer, a doctor or a lawyer but it was not for me because I thought that I had to lose all my live doing something that i dont really like. But in my last years of high school i knew that my way was the art, maybe the music or the plastic art, i didn’t knew what choice was the best until i read the Herman Hesse’s (my favorite writter in those years) book Narcissus and Goldmund because it taught to me the most deep dedication and the big effort when we make artworks and i fell in love with plastics arts also I thaught that musician life was too nocturnal and with the constant spectators pression, instead in the plastic art life the artwork speaks for itsealf.
My past for the university was been really good and I think that I have been able to develop all my potential and I knew a lot of new interesting things and I have known many awesome people in the same art way. And I hope to live off art because i know that I make Good stuff but also know that is very difficult in this part of the world so i want to become in a teacher of arts in the future but im not afraid of and i dont think that its a second or worst option because my father is a teacher and he taught me the importance of being and we know that this country need a better education in all its possible ways so it excites to me and I hope don’t lose this feeling later.
I agree with you, in Chile teaching is undervalued but it is very important!
ResponderEliminarThe drawing like a homeless was a very funny idea, but to be a Pokemon Master was even better, don't leave your dreams.
ResponderEliminarI understand you a lot because I also wanted to be a pokémon master, I dreamed of it and it frustrated me that it could not be real wuajjajajajja.
ResponderEliminar