Postgraduate Studies

I want to study Art pedagogy the next year in the same university that I be now, but all it depends if approve all my subjects now because it's my last semester in the  visual arts career. So actually have to do a lot of exams before Junuary  thus every moment is very valuable. Anyway. I want to do it because, in my opinion, It is a great way to mix job and art even though I know that it takes a lot of time and dedication but even i'm hopeful to do it. 
If I had to dreaming about another subject, i would like to study digital animation one day because the animation to me is like a beautifull, actually and really creative piece of fresh art. I don't know where I could study it but for now I planning to study in the same university. 
About the curriculum I like how Pedagogy organize their times because in the second semester you start the practice in a high shool and one year later you can start to doing class as a graduate teacher. 
Also one day i would like to study something related with musical theory or even studing a musical instrument but I don't now when I could do it bucause it takes a lot of time and money, a bad combination so for now is just another dream and I prefer to think it like a couple of hobbies who every time that I do something related I learn a little more and I grow up slowly like a plant.


Comentarios

  1. I think teach art is very beautiful work and the animation very interesting, I enjoy very much the animations like anime or another type of draw :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share a lot your dedication to want to teach, I feel that it is very nice to want to give what you know and teach it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is very hard get a quota of pedagogy but not is impossible. Luck with this!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

the best travel of my life