Art

 When i was 10 years old aprox. I used to hang out with my cousin Sofía  intoducing me to the world of anime but specialy draw pokemon monsters. But i think specially my first contact with the art came through my grandmother Carmen. She started to painting in her 60's after my grandfather Rene dies some years ago. But she always makes art all her life, always doing drawings. This is one of her paintings about my mother posing in Cartagena's Beach 25 or 30 years ago. i love its colors and its very important to me.



I started to interest in the art but makes me insecure this way but in university i learned s lot of things. I love take photographs and in my first grade I learned somethings of sculpture but the most i enjoyded was the painting.  I like to go to museums like MAC or GAM (it has good bathrooms) but always I finish doing other things like drink beer. here a pinting that I do sometime ago. Here a paiting that made a cumple of years ago in university. 








In my opinion im good making colors but im not good cleaning my brushes so the colors lose its essense. 
Also y realy like to make drawings with charcoals and pastel pencils like my grandmother. 
I never participated in a competicion of paiting but one time i paticipated in a choral school competition it was amaizing. 
Sometimes  when i watch videos on Youtube i feel jealous when see the instalation or spaces in countries of the first world.
I like the corrients of the modern art, are very inspiring because they don't need to be mimetics  of the reality and they transmit a lot of feelings and energies. I love the impressionism but one of the my favorite artist is a comple of years after. Ben Shahn, who made social realism in United States in the between the times of the big depression and the new deal,  the painting are very introspectives and sometimes he used tempera to work. 


I think the contemporany art is very strange and boring into the musseums and i like more the maisntream audiovisual content on internet and the aesthetic of the pixel videogames or even the graffiti becase it has more action. But maybe I value the contemporany art in his poetic meaning but it so over thinking that annoys me. 


Comentarios

  1. I agree with the contemporany art and really think there is money laudering behind it. Internet is the best way to see new content without the restrictions imposed by the academy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice post, agree with you on the thing of the contemporary art is very boring

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

the best travel of my life