My personal

 Hi, Im Lucas Molina Dintrans and this is my life story. It begin very changing because we lived in a lot of places, maybe first in the Villa Olimpica when i was a baby, next some houses in Rancagua, and then we return to Ñuñoa with my mom and my new little sister called Carmen like my GrandMother, its curious because if I was born like a girl my name would be that. Whatever, in this moments i was in kinder garden but in the middle of the year we move again to Puente Alto, in a quiet villa called Los Andes del Sur next to my aunt Tere and her children. For this reason I wasn't study the rest of the year and I repeat my grade.
For this part of the story I think I start to raise me beacause I was in Puente Alto until 12 years old.  I remember this part with love because the barrio life was very nice, whit friend to play all day and night in streets and every people knew each others and I think that i was  lose this part  when  I start to live in  more central places. Well, in this years My cousin Isco taught me to play guitar and i started to play in a folk school workshop in the Colegio Crisol,  i think im very nervous person  because always in presentations one of my guitar strings was cut. 
Then  I start to study in Instituto Nacional and we move again to Villa Olimpica, this years I start to know friend for another part of city like Quilicura, Conchalí, Recoleta, Maipu, San Bernardo and Peñalolen and its open me a lot my way to watch the world. It was very good years too, we have  students manifestations  one time at week at least and people always talking about politics, so match that maybe i start to boring me a little. In this years too, My father was a new baby whith his couple, my little sister Sol was born and although we dont have the same mother, every people say that we are very similar and I think too. 
My classmates was very brilliants at maths and  science and I hate this because I only love art and music so I decided to study arts in Universidad de Chile. Once inside I fell in love with paiting, I never do it before and i think i lerned very fast and today, after 4 years I make paiting orders to my friends to buy another computer because the motherboard of my last notebook crashes. Anyway, In future i would like to share all i lerned and I would like to became an art school teacher.

Comentarios

  1. Beatyfull story! I surprise me all changes of places where you've lived. I've lived only two places, but well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your story is very interesting, i'm glad you're my classmate in this class because Ididn't know you, thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, you really moved a lot. I hope you can buy another computer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is good to know that part of your story and I am impressed by all the places you have lived. I also find it great that you want to pass your knowledge on to other people as an art teacher.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

the best travel of my life